We work to include everyday better support for language, more functions and test with the main frameworks (Wordpress, Drupal, Joomla, Prestashop, ...)
Native use of websockets in your code thru an easy Websocket class.
Launch background or delayed tasks easily, no extra configurations needed.
The system use Erlang/OTP processes for each request and they use efficiently all of your CPUs and cores.
Erlang/OTP is famous because of its support for handling more than 1 Million of simultaneous connections. Soon we'll offer you a prove with those data.
We proudly use Yaws, the web server which beats easily to Apache and help us to achieve our goal and Erlang/OTP, of course.
PHP sometimes is not enough for enterprise level. The support for tests and coverage measure is improved with Bragful.
Compatible with cachegrind we can generate a profile output per request and even connect to a remote interface to handle the running and debugging of a single request.
You can control what you want to let your PHP application to do and watch a record of activity performed. Control the network connection, moderate email sending, and even block file writing.
Cookie is a file which is downloaded in your computer when you access to specific web sites. The cookies let to a web page store and retrieve information about browsing habits of the users or computer users and, depending on the information inside and the way used in your computer, they can be used to recognise to the user. The user browser stores cookies in the hard-disk only for the current session taking only a little space from memory and without danger for the computer. The cookies doesn't contain any kind of personal specific information, and most of them are removed from the hard-disk when the session expires.
Most of browsers accept cookies as standard and, independently of them, accept or reject via security adjustments the temporal cookies.
Without your consent -via cookies activation in your browser- Bragful won't link cookies stored data with your personal data given in the registration moment or buy.
What types of cookies does this website use?
- Technical cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, perform the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store contents for dissemination of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service , the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
- Analysis Cookies: Those that are well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, we analyze your browsing on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer.
- Advertising cookies: Are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage in the most efficient way possible the offer of the advertising spaces that are on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the use that you make of our web page. For this we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
- Third-party cookies: The Bragful Website may use third-party services that, on behalf of Bragful, will collect information for statistical purposes, the use of the Site by the user and for the provision of other services related to Website activity and other services. from Internet.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer:
If you have doubts about the cookies policy, don't hesitate to contact with Bragful via firstname.lastname@example.org.